Thanks to Julie Krupp who nominated me for this award. Thanks for following my nudge to be nominated. 😉 I really wanted it in order to give it to others who’s blogs I really admire. Thanks again and keep up the incredible writing, Julie!
- Say ‘Thank you’ to the Blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 lucky bloggers and make them happy.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees. If you are too bashful to answer personal questions, skip that but do the rest. Keep this going by nominating other folks, so we can help new blogs be discovered.
Since this is the reason for the award, I’m putting them up top.
- HempRen Helping educate the world on Hemp vs. Marijuana
- Let It Go Coach I always enjoy her posts and insights.
- My Dear Kitchen in Helsinki My favorite cooking site, and I love the name!
- W A E L Who’s blog is always inspirational and uplifting.
- I can’t think of more than four.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m a dyed in the wool foodie! And will be till I draw my last breath. One of my heroes is Julia Child.
- I wanted to be either a marine biologist, or a forensic scientist. (My science heroes are Carl Sagan, and Richard Feynman.) I became a graphic artist instead!
- I have lived in NYC and loved every minute of it! My favorite thing was to grocery shop in Chinatown. I miss it so to this day.
- I have my own set of power tools and chainsaw, and love to use them as much as I can to make home improvements.
- I have been a tarot card reader, devotee, and student since the early 1990s.
- I cannot live without a lot of pets as my family members.
- I used to work on a small scale with hot glass making large glass beads.
- Any of my friends and neighbors are welcome almost any time to come have tea and chocolate at my home. Mostly as a refuge from drama and to have a place they can feel safe and protected.
- I need to be, MUST be, near water.
- I got my first horse when I was 52. It’s never too late to start the horse thing!
- I am a Jane of all trades. Art, science, power tools, photography, weaving, working with hot glass. Still hungry to learn more! Life is a fantastic carnival.
11 QUESTIONS ASKED OF ME
- I collect tarot and oracle decks, pets, and any sort of fabric I can (Rugs, curtains, weavings, throws, sheets, bedspreads, you name it, I hoard it. Silk especially!)
- Animals and nature bring me the greatest joy.
- I am grateful for my time on Gia.
- My phobia is being trapped, whether literal or psychologically (bad marriage, small space).
- Scariest thing done was to urge my horse to a full on horse-race gallop. He would not stop for over a mile. Scared me almost to death because he would not respond to my requests to stop. But I Will remember it to my last breath with a smile on my face.
- Pepperoni is my favorite pizza topping.
- I lost a sentimental moonstone and gold ring as a child, out in the lake. I took it off to swim and it fell off the dock. I still think about it today.
- My most embarrassing moment was ….. Gosh, how embarrassing. I can’t recall! Most of my life I was too timid to actually be brave to do anything. If I can think of it later, I’ll amend this question. Probably has to do with saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Can’t recall anything worth sharing.
- My favorite ice cream is good old fashioned French Vanilla! It can be dressed up any way. All other flavors pale in comparison, but mint chocolate chip comes in a close second.
- Am I intuitive? Right down to my toenails. Visions during the day, lucid dreams, premonitions, hear messages, the whole 9 yards.
- What superpower would I love? Turning into any animal I desire at a moment’s notice.
MY 11 QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES
- Who are your heroes and why?
- What are you afraid of doing that you want to do in your life?
- What is something you cannot live without?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is the bravest thing you have ever done?
- What animal would you like to be?
- What is one food you could eat at every meal for the rest of your life?
- Name one activity that you enjoy doing daily.
- What’s the hardest lesson you learned in life?
- What energizes you?
- What relaxes you?