I’m not sure who started this line of thinking, or coined that term, but if you are not familiar with it, there is a lot of reading you can do online. Mike Dooley is great at speaking on the topic. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne is another good source. Neither of these people invented this law, or this idea, but they do explain it well. You can probably search YouTube as well with some success. In fact many hundreds of authors, books, and websites are devoted to explaining this universal law. Do your research but have fun and use your intuition. A great piece of advice is only accept the information that resonates with you.
In a nutshell the Law of Attraction:
- Tell the Universe what you want.
- Imagine the goal as finished with all the bells and whistles, with you in the middle jumping up and down, happy, smiling, thrilled with the outcome.
- Let go of ‘how’ things will manifest. Allow for the Universe to help you to your goal in ways you may not have expected. After all, Spirit may have more creative ideas that you may never have dreamed of, in reaching your goal.
- Every single day take baby steps to get to your goal
- Express genuine gratitude each day
- Keep a good attitude about the process and what you are manifesting. Remember thoughts become things.
It is a way many people manifest what they want in their life using the matrix of Universal energy. It’s part of co-creating the life you want. Try it out and have fun with it.